Prosecuting Money Laundering Cases
del lavado de activos desde el sistema judicial, Third Edition. Washington,
DC: Organization of American States, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela,
Inter-American Development Bank, 2007.
- "Typologies and Logic of Money Laundering" by Dr. Eduardo Fabián
- "Criminalization of Money Laundering: Substantive Aspects,
Principles and International Recommendations" by Dr. Isidoro Blanco Cordero.
- "Evidentiary Aspects and Investigation Techniques in Money
Laundering Trails: Preventive and Custodial Measures,
International Recommendations" by Dr. Javier Alberto Zaragosa Aguado.
- "International Judicial Cooperation in the Fight against Money
Laundering" by Dr. Javier Alberto Zaragosa Aguado.
PDF, 3.9 mb, 631 pages (Only
available in Spanish). More information.
Asset Management Systems in Latin America and Best Practices Document on
Management of Seized and Forfeited Assets (Bilingual Edition - Spanish and
- "Asset Management Systems in Latin America: Special reference to the evolution
of the legal definition of forfeiture and asset recovery entities" - by Dr. Isidoro Blanco Cordero.
- "Best practices document on management of seized and forfeited assets" -
drafted by the Expert Group on the Control of Money Laundering and adopted
- "Model regulations concerning laundering offenses connected to illicit
drug trafficking and other serious offenses" - drafted by the Expert Group
on the Control of Money Laundering and adopted by CICAD.
175 pages, PDF,
23.7 mb. More information.
"NPOs and Terrorism in Latin America and the Caribbean: Legal Framework, Red
Flags and Case Studies" (PDF,
420 kb, 11 pages). Originally published by the
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in the
OSCE CTN Electronic Journal -
Preventing the Abuse of Non-Profit Organizations for Terrorist Financing, June
updated on 4/18/2012 3:34:32 PM